Thi information is provided pursuant to arts.13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter "Regulation" or "GDPR”) and the current privacy regulations .
We are therefore to inform you that the data held by the company SICAMB SpA, (registered office, operational and administrative in Via Eschido, 1 04100 LATINA P. IVA 02073250595), as Data Controller (hereinafter "Holder"), will be processed in compliance with the principles established by art. 5 of the Regulations and guaranteeing the lawfulness of the processing as indicated in art. 6 of the same Regulation
In relation to the above, we therefore inform you of the following:
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data, as well as for the purposes provided for by laws, regulations or community regulations, is aimed at:
- Communication activities: The explicit and voluntary conferment of e-mail, or other communications, to the addresses indicated on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, useful and necessary for the formulation of a reply or the provision of services, as well as any other personal data provided by the user in the communication.
- Management of navigation data: The IT and telematic systems and the software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their lifetime. normal operation, some data of a personal nature, whose transmission is implicit in the use of protocols of telematic communication or is useful for the better management and optimization of the site (IP addresses, URL addresses, domain name, time of requests, size of files, parameters related to the user's operating system). This acquisition, which takes place exclusively for statistical purposes or to monitor the correct operation of the site, has no commercial purpose, nor is it aimed at identifying the user and is carried out through server-side technologies, managed and administered by the data controller. The processing will be carried out on the basis of the voluntary provision of such data indispensable for the execution of the requests themselves, or in any case in relation to a traffic activity on our site.
- Categories of personal data processed
The data processed are personal, identifying or otherwise necessary to be contacted or to be able to browse our site.
- Scope of communication of Personal Data
Personal data acquired may be processed by personnel authorized by the Data Controller.
- Methods of Data processing
Personal Data will be processed using manual, computerized or telematic tools, suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality, and will be carried out by personnel duly trained in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. We also inform you that the Personal Data referred to you, will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated by the Regulations, which provide, inter alia, that the data are:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purpose;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the formalities of the processing;
- kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
- treated according to univocal procedures established by a single control authority ("Lead Authority"), identified with reference to the State in which the Controller has its main office.
Furthermore, the business processes of the Data Controller guarantee the confidentiality and security of the information and its conservation in compliance with the legislative requirements and the security measures required.
- Data retention period (determination criteria)
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Therefore the Personal Data collected and used to contact the user will be retained until the request is completed by the user himself.
- Diritti riconosciuti
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you are granted the following rights:
- to access their Personal Data;
- to request the correction;
- to request the updating and cancellation of their data, if incomplete, erroneus or collected in violation of the law;
- to request that the treatment be limited to a part of the information concerning it;
- to oppose theis treatment for legitimate reasons (event in part);
We also remind you that, where the response to requests can not be considered satisfactory, the user has the right to contact and propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it) in the manner provided by the Regulations Applicable.